Thursday 12 September 2013

Cupcake quiff.

Hullo me again,
Wanted to show off my first attempt at piping icing which I attempted a few weeks ago:
Quite pretty huh?
I can't say I reeeally loved these cakes, they were nice but I soooo prefer savoury to sweet and these were super sweet! They did get glowing reviews from my 3 taste testers though so definitely worth a shot if you have a sweet tooth. I used the recipe from Scrummy Inklings.
This is how I filled my piping bag, not sure if it's how everyone does it?...
My brother is coming to visit for the weekend so I'll will be attempting to wow him with some vegan treats (and of course the sights and sounds of Brighton) and the remainder of this afternoon will be spent creating my almost famous peanut butter banana cookies to perk him up after a 4 hour train journey to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment